About Culture Intelligence
We are a team of highly dedicated people with a purpose to radically improve how people work together.
The Culture Intelligence SaaS platform empowers leaders to digitize, optimize and expand their culture to impact business performance and growth.
Most people are aware that corporate culture is essential to success, but they lack the tools necessary to measure and develop it in a meaningful and consistent way throughout the whole organization. Our methodology generates accurate measures of the values and culture in an organization. These insights create the basis for decision-making, leadership and culture development.
Head of Sales, Culture Intelligence
We are aiming to reach new levels and search for someone with experience in scaling B2B SaaS, and a track record of driving growth to commercial success. We offer a key role in a growth-driven organization within the rapidly evolving PeopleTech space in which we aim to be a significant player inside and outside Norway.
What we offer
- Expertise in strategy, values and culture where the team is the actual value creation
- An A-layer of an ecosystem with high quality partners, customers, advisory board and investors
- A unique opportunity to develop you and your career together with some of Norway’s best experts in the space of organizational culture, human capital and value systems
- A clear role in the Growth team
- World-class tech stack and tools to support to help you in your daily work
- Relevant compensation package including stock options
- Oslo’s nicest location and workplace at PierX, “High tech, high touch” at Aker Brygge in a suitably large co-working environment
Who we think you are
- Growth-driven, tenacious and a strong team player that understands that internal alignment and cross-team collaboration is the key to success
- Eager to win as a team and enable others to reach their objective
- Highly skilled and accomplished sales person and experience from B2B SaaS industry, but still ambitious
- Ambitious with expectations and direction at the same time as you motivate and create enthusiasm internally and externally
- Agile and ready to move and react fast
- Operating in a new, co-creating, insightful yet accountable way (our values)
- Excellent written and verbal communication (Fluently Norwegian and English) and presentation skills.
The Head of Sales objectives are:
- To turn business objectives into a robust and effective sales strategy with the purpose of maximizing sales opportunities and generating revenue to support the growth agenda.
- To own, manage and drive the full sales process from the first contact through closing (sales volume, contribution to profits and continuing growth.
- To effectively communicate Culture Intelligence value proposition through high-quality meetings, presentations and proposals.
- To increase conversion rates by deepening knowledge of how Culture Intelligence solves specific pain points for potential customers within our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP).
- To set and meet clear expectations in terms of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual metrics for activity, sales, and revenue in order to reach your objectives and key results.
- To monitor and observe the brand and make forecasts by identifying new trends in the market and competitive landscape.
- Builds strong relationships with both customers and partners, regularly interact with them by attending sales workshops, seminars and hosting events, hosting sales events for the business’s product, playing an active role in industry organizations.
- Lead by example by being hands-on with all stakeholders and exemplifying superior results in terms of both operational efficiency and customer communication.
- Collaborate with product development, sales, support and marketing in order to provide added value to the Culture Intelligence customer by focusing on the business impact for the customers.
We are in business to help leaders understand their culture, to make it more valuable to their business. We constantly search to find new ways to explore and innovate how to make culture their competitive advantage. In a visionary perspective, we design ways for business teams to move forward into a better version of themselves.
We partner with our customers and partners to understand their needs and ambitions to ensure their input to the culture code. In a collaborative way, we create synergy between the parts of a project so the outcome is better than any of the parts could have done by themselves. In this approach, we seek to understand the customer’s needs and not only accept their wants.
We have a strong commitment to be the thought leaders in the culture business. Our radar is on in any part of the business arena to identify and learn from researchers, large management consultancies and other smart niche companies who are engaged in values and culture. In our approach, we come across interesting sources of new insight so we can learn and improve our own approach. We are global learners, with a deep desire to share the best of that with our ecosystem.
We work with ingrained individual values, something that is very personal and highly sensitive to each person. We have a solid grip on information security and GDPR, and we start every project by building trust and accountable ways to deliver our services. We show up with integrity and take the ethical part into the professional approach anywhere we are involved. In that sense, we also have the right to say no to customers if we don’t see that their business is ethical.